BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday 29 July 2011

MY BIRTHDAY

Today is my birthday but im not really happy when celebrate with my family just now..Im always think about arwah adam muszaphar who make me crazy about love..every year he will be the first who wish me on my birthday..but this year im only cry 4 him..i really2 miss him..i want to be by his side right now..i want to feel his love one last time but i know it cant happen anymore..he's gone..nothing will change now..adam i will love you forever..btw thanx to my family..that is the best celebration i have in my life..love u all..hope i can celebrate my birthday with my family next year..


The moment I opened my heart and let you in
I saw this great love starting to begin.
I opened my eyes to a vision of you
I hope, I pray your feelings are true.
I have loved and I have paid the cost
And I have felt the pain of the love I lost.
But, now, I think I have truly found
An Angel who walks upon the ground.
You go beyond all limits for me
Just to show your love endlessly.
I could search my whole life through
And never find another 'you'.
You are so special that I wanted you to know
I truly, completely love you so.

~dedicated to arwah adam muszaphar~

0 comments: